Note: To download a full version of documentation click here!
Viewer and Configurator
To start Viewer and Configurator, complete the following steps:
Note: if you have not registered 123 KeyLogger, Viewer and Configurator icon
also appears in the Start menu. To remove it from the Start menu, system tray,
registry and Task Manager you should register the software.
- Locate the folder where 123 KeyLogger is installed. This is the folder you
specified during setup. Default folder name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Winservc\
- Double click the icon Viewer.
The 123 KeyLogger user interface includes two toolbars and two tabs.
The following is the description of the main toolbars:
- Menu bar. This toolbar is located at the top of the Viewer and Configurator
window. It includes File menu, Search menu and Help menu.
- File menu. This menu includes shortcut buttons to the following buttons:
Open log... (Ctrl+O) – Opens existing log from a desired location.
Copy log... (Ctrl+C) – Copies existing log to a new location.
Open current log (Ctrl+L) – Opens current log.
Exit (Ctrl+Q) – Closes the Viewer and Configurator window.
- Search menu. This menu allows you to search for some text in the log:
Find text (Ctrl+F) – Opens a pop-up menu Find text, where you can enter a
search string. Then press Find Next.
- Help menu. This menu allows you to open the Help file.
The Viewer tab includes the following components:
- Select program – By default, 123 KeyLogger monitors all programs that are
currently launched. If you want to select a particular program, deselect the
All programs check box, and select the necessary program. When you choose one
program, the area below shows only actions related to this program.
- Start Date-Time – Select the starting date and time for reporting. Default
values: current date and 0:00:00 for time. The area below shows only
actions that comply with these criteria.
- End Date-Time – Select the end date and time for reporting. Default values:
current date and time. The area below shows only actions that comply with
- Action time - When you choose an action in the area below, this field shows the
action date and time. When no action is selected, the message reads "Action
- Start log – Starts the current log
- Today – Displays actions for the current day
- Refresh – Refreshes data
- Actions area – Contains three columns: Action type, Action date and Program name.
When you choose a row, the field Action time shows action date and time.
The Configurator tab includes the following components:
- Time interval – Interval in seconds to take screenshots. Default value: 30 seconds.
- Folder path – Click Change to change the folder where the screenshots are stored.
Default pathname: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Winservc\Screenshots
- JPEG quality – The quality of screenshots. Default value: 50%. You can increase
or decrease this value, if necessary.
Log directory: Click Change to change the default log directory.
Log filename: Click Change to change the default log name.
Hooks (select one or more check boxes corresponding to hooks):
- Active windows
- Program execution
- Web page opened (ie)
- Web page loaded (ie)
Unload: This button allows to unload 123 KeyLogger program.
Uninstall: This button allows to completely uninstall the 123 KeyLogger program.
To remove 123 KeyLogger from your system, complete one of the following steps:
- Open Viewer and Configurator, choose Configurator tab. Then click Uninstall.
Follow the instructions in the Uninstall Wizard.
- On the Start menu browse to the folder 123 KeyLogger Software.
Choose Uninstall 123 KeyLogger. Follow the instructions in the Uninstall Wizard
(you can uninstall the program this way only if you have not registered the